Friday, January 28, 2022

Music Video Project

 Hey little update on what's been happening in my media studies journey. I recently started a music video project with my classmates Logan, Isabella, and Nina. All has gone pretty smoothly and we have done our work quickly. We are close to finishing with only our film making and editing to do.

    So far we were assigned with the miscellaneous group with the choice of multiple songs of different categories. We ended up choosing the song “Coming home” which is a soul song. At first we had difficulty on choosing what exactly we would do as the video but we decided on a story video based on a sad heartbreak with a special twist. I will let you guys know the special twist soon after the production.

    

Other than that, the story board went great and we got the whole plan quickly. We also decided to make a powerpoint including a website we created for our singer who Logan will be starring as with the new name of LIVN. With a brand and an social account we make was to gain popularity for our upcoming artist. Overall, it has been great and soon I will provide some more info when the project is done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

    After long weeks of work and late nights I would like to present you my Portfolio Project and Enjoy!   Hope you guys enjoy! See you soon!